|Price per person for minimum of 4 persons traveling together||USD||96|
Day 1. Pick-up service from Surabaya airport/downtown - Drive to Mt Bromo
Noon pick-up service from Airport or your hotel in city center, then drive for 3-4hrs to Cemorolawang village on the edge of Tengger caldera overlooking Mt Bromo.
Village walking tour to observe Tenggerese daily activities or rent bicycle/motorcycle from the hotel staff.
Day 2. Activities in Mt Bromo - then continue drive to Jampit coffee plantation (incl. Breakfast)
Wake up early in the morning for walking in the darkness to climb up to the peak of Mt Bromo.
After admiring the sunrise from the peak of Mt Bromo, return back to hotel for breakfast, re-packing and leave Mt Bromo to Jampit coffee plantation through Bondowoso.
This Bromo - Jampit trip will be about 6hrs, do let the driver know whether you want to have your lunch break.
In the afternoon, you'll reach Arabika Guesthouse then check-in.
Optional activities more...
- an air-conditioned and comfortable private car/minibus with its gasoline, parking and toll fees and safe driver (limited English speaking)
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Bromo Permai Hotel, Mt Bromo (triple share) with simple breakfast or similar class (basic accommodation)
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Arabika Guesthouse, Jampit coffee plantation near Ijen (triple share) with simple breakfast or similar class (basic accommodation)
- Entrance fees for Mt Bromo and Ijen crater
Price not inclusive of:
- Airfare, Travel insurance
- Optional tours (Jeep Tour in Bromo)
- Tour Guide services
- Other costs related to this journey which is not specified in the inclusions
- single room supplement add US$35/person
-involving local people
-if possible using local accommodation rather than international chain hotels without compromising its services
-actively involved in educational of sustainable tourism development in all area of services