|Price per person for minimum of 4 persons traveling together||USD||370|
|Price per person for minimum of 5/7 persons traveling together||USD||345|
Day 1 Arrival In Surabaya – Transfer To Tumpang – Ranu Pane Village (D)
Pick-up service at Juanda Airport of Surabaya then proceed to Tumpang Village. Upon arrival in Tumpang we continue our trip to Ranu Pane by 4WD/Truck. Arrival in Ranu Pane and have a rest at Climbers Hut. Overnight at Ranu Pane.
Day 2 Ranu Pane Village – Trek To Ranu Kumbolo – Kalimati (BLD)
Early morning start trekking so we can reach Kalimati or Arcapada before evening. On our way we will enjoying panoramic view of Mt Argopuro and Mt Semeru. We will reach Ranu Kumbolo around mid-day for resting and have lunch in this volcanic lake. After lunch we proceed to Kalimati which is a beautiful savanna that located right on the foot of Mahameru Peak (The Highest Peak in Java). This is where we spend a night on our tent. Overnight at Kalimati.
Day 3 Peak Of Mahameru – Descend To Kalimati – Ranu Kumbolo (BLD)
Early morning start climbing to the Mahameru Peak via more...
Package Includes of :
- Transportation during trip (Mini Bus for Surabaya to Tumpang/Cemorolawang to Surabaya & 4WD Jeep for Tumpang to Ranu Pane/Ranu Pane to Cemorolawang)
- Meals (12x) during trip (as indicated on itinerary)
- 1 Night accommodation at Climbers Hut (Pondok Pendaki)
- 2 Nights accommodation at tent (Tent with sleeping gear provided by us)
- 1 Night accommodation at Cemara Indah Guest House/Bromo Permai Cottage or similar
- 1 Person Professional Mountain Guide
- Porters & Cook
- Operated by Lintang Buana Tourism Services
Excludes of :
- Air tickets & airport tax Surabaya
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Additional services/porters
What participants should bring :
Daypack or backpack (no suitcase/no travel bag), Sunblock, Snacks, Personal medicine, Camera, Video recorder, etc, 5 Days adventure clothing spare, Trekking boot, Trekking sandal, Warm Jacket (Gore Tex is preferable), Torch light, Rain Coat, Sun glasses, Compass/GPS
Restrictions And Regulations:
- Keep the park clean by taking all your rubbish out of the park with you (plastics, bottles, cans, etc).
- Don't take anything inside the park except photo, don't leave anything except your foot-print.
- Don't travel the park through outside of available tracks
-involving local people
-if possible using local accommodation rather than international chain hotels without compromising its services
-actively involved in educational of sustainable tourism development in all area of services