Our yacht combines luxury, privacy and comfort in the marvelous setting of the Galapagos Islands. M/Y Grand Odyssey has capacity for 16 passengers, it features 8 spacious suites (25m2 aprox) and 1 Master Suite (35m2 aprox) equipped with panoramic windows to enjoy the marvelous landscapes of the islands, prívate bathroom, hot/cold water, air conditioning with independent controls, minibar, tv. Twin beds or one faux queen bed and connected suites for families.
Local and International dishes especially designed by our chef, our served in the cozy atmosphere of our dinning room. Our yacht offers a large solarium with shaded area, two jacuzzis, comfortable sun loungers and a Mini Spa offering therapies and massages. Social areas include Living Area, mini library and video library and a play zone for kids (during family departures). Snorkelling equipment and kayaks are available without any extra charge.
• To confirm your booking: 30% Deposit
• 60 days prior to departure (Fits): 70% Full Payment
CANCELLATIONS AND PENALIZATIONS:
• From the time of booking until 1 Month before tour start no cancellation fee will be charged.
• 30-00 days before tour start there is a 100 % penalty.
• Please be aware of special cancellation fees for Amazon Lodges and exclusive accommodation e.g. Galapagos Hotels.
* Deposits/Total payments should be received on our bank account on the dates according to the above mentioned policy.
* If LATIN TRAILS does not receive the deposits/total payments according to the above mentioned policy we hold the right to cancel your reservation.
* LATIN TRAILS will only accept cancellations in writing sent by e-mail or fax.
* Penalty fees for cancellations will automatically be discounted from deposits/total payments.
* In all charters, confirmation deposit will not be refundable
Money and Security
* Copy of passport
* US Cash mostly low denomination bills ($5 to $20)
* $100 entrance fee is required in cash on arrival in Galapagos
* Travel Insurance
* Sun block lotion
*PABA sunscreen (at least # 15) - take lots, you will run out. The sun is very very hot here.
* Lip salve
* Sunglasses with a strap
* Extra eye glasses/ contact lenses
* Insect repellent, this is essential!
* Personal medication
* Self-sealing bags for electronic equipment
* Camera - and SLR is perfect to use here
* Underwater cameras to take photos of the animal life while snorkeling (take a few you will use them fast!)
* Camera gear
* Film and more film or enough flash memory to download pictures / memory cards, don’t underestimate how many photos you will take, some pople come back with over 2000 in 4 days!
* Binoculars in case you want to get a more detailed look at unique animals in Galapagos.
* Extra batteries for cameras
Latin Trails – tour operator in the Galapagos, receives Smart Voyager Certification for their luxury class catamaran the Galapagos Journey I. For travelers, the Smart Voyager seal is a guarantee that your hard-earned dollar will benefit the local people and help protect local ecosystems. And in the Galapagos, where the impacts of tourism on such a fragile environment need to be in check, supporting Smart Voyager boats ensures the same Galapagos experience for the next generation of explorers. Latin Trails is on his way to join the Rainforest Alliance.